If you’re looking for a specific form, you’ll find it here. You’ll also find links to the related pages with additional information.
Keep in mind that some information (journals, newsletters, meeting minutes), is located in our Members-Only area. If you are a KMTA member and don’t have the password for this section, email the webmaster to get a password.
All-State Piano Ensemble Forms
For more information on the All-State Piano Ensemble (registration deadline, audition requirements, etc.) see our All-State Piano Ensemble page.
Bluegrass Competition Forms
For more information on the KMTA’s Bluegrass Competition, including registration deadlines and repertoire requirements, see our Bluegrass Competition page.
For more information on the upcoming KMTA conference, go to our State Conference page. Please consider registering online, since it saves paper and ensures that your check won’t get lost in the mail!
- Conference online registration form
- Advertiser online registration form
- Exhibitor online agreement form
David Moore Competition
- Information about the competition
- Online registration form
- David Moore’s eligible compositions:
- Climatic Variances Sonata – 1. Clouds
- Climatic Variances Sonata – 2. Mighty Oaks
- Climatic Variances Sonata – 3. Oceanic Splendor
- Etude for a Lazy Day – movement 1
- Etude for a Lazy Day – movement 2
- Lost Balloon
- Lost City
- Moonlight Sinfonia
- Sonata 2 in F major – 1. Allegro
- Sonata 2 in F major – 2. Adagio
- Sonata 2 in F major – 3. Vivace
- Summer Lullaby
- Summer Symphony
- Waterfall on a Lazy Day
Regional Festivals Forms
For more information on KMTA’s Regional Festivals, including registration information and repertoire information, see our Regional Festivals page.
- KMTA Regional Festival Handbook
- Regional Festival Registration Form
- Regional Festival Adjudication Form
Additional Regional Festival Resources
- Regional Festival Certificates
- Adjudicator Guidelines
- Adjudicator’s Contract
- Solo Audition Judging Form
- Ensemble Audition Judging Form
- Parent-Student Letter
- Regional Manager’s Report From
- Regional Coordinator Letter
For more information on sponsoring KMTA, see our KMTA Sponsor page.
State Honors Recital Forms
For more information on the KMTA’s State Honors Recital, including details on eligibility and the event itself, see our State Honors Recital page.
Honors Recital Information
Teacher of the Year Application
Local Association Festival Forms
For events held by local associations that may qualify students to participate in the State Honors Recital.
- Piano SOLO Adjudication Form
- Piano ENSEMBLE Adjudication Form
- Instrumental SOLO Adjudication Form
- Instrumental ENSEMBLE Adjudication Form
- Vocal SOLO Adjudication Form
- Vocal ENSEMBLE Adjudication Form
7 Foundations of Piano Technique: By Dr. Kate Boyd, Associate Professor of Piano at Butler University. Presented at the KMTA State Conference in 2015.