Festival Registration and Infomation
Email Kinly Bertram, Chairperson if you have questions.
If you are interested in registering your students for the KMTA Keyboard Festival, please use the following two forms.
The registration fee for Keyboard Festival events are as follows:
- Solo: $20
- Ensemble: $25
You can pay via Paypal right here:
Or you can mail your registration form and payment to:
Regional Festival Manager, Dr. Janet Bass Smith
2737 Utah Drive
Bowling Green, KY 42104
Regional Festival Manager, Dr. Denine LeBlanc
1311 S. First St.
Louisville, KY 40208
REMEMBER: Division I and II no longer require a Baroque selection. Students should present two pieces of contrasting styles.
- KMTA Theory Exams are currently being revised for 2017. Among the revisions, two additional levels have been added.
- Please see the Theory Study Guides below for specific exam preparation per level.
Music Theory Tests are given as a part of the Regional Keyboard Festival day.
For additional information, contact Theory Chair Jennifer Bersaglia at email@example.com
- Open to students of all ages, including adults
- Non-competitive, for comments only (no rating)
- Theory test optional
- Each performer receives a certificate
- Two pieces of contrasting styles
- Each solo must be at least 8 measures in length
- No popular music
- No arrangements
- Memorization required
2017 Regional Keyboard Festivals
- Bowling Green Regional KMTA Festival – May 6, 2017, at Western Kentucky University
- Louisville Regional KMTA Festival – May 20, 2017, at Kentucky Country Day School