Festival Registration and Infomation
Email Nina Belle Durr, Chairperson if you have questions.
If you are interested in registering your students for the KMTA Keyboard Festival, please use the following two forms.
- Print and fill out the registration form
- Send the form to your Regional Festival Manager (see below). You can either:
- Scan and email (request a read receipt) OR
- Send by USPS mail(Priority Mail recommended)
- Pay below with PayPal.
The registration fee for Keyboard Festival events are $25 for solo and $25 ensemble events.
You do not need a Paypal account to pay online. Any credit or debit card can be used.
Regional Festival Managers
Claire Pierce, Regional Festival Manager
3999 Kino Rd.,
Glasgow, KY, 42141
Dr. Denine LeBlanc, Regional Festival Manager
1311 S. First St.
Louisville, KY 40208
REMEMBER: Division I and II no longer require a Baroque selection. Students should present two pieces of contrasting styles.
- KMTA Theory Exams were revised for 2017. Among the revisions, two additional levels have been added.
- Please see the Theory Study Guides below for specific exam preparation per level.
Music Theory Tests are given as a part of the Regional Keyboard Festival day.
For additional information, contact Theory Chair Bethany Cothern
- Open to students of all ages, including adults
- Non-competitive, for comments only (no rating)
- Theory test optional
- Each performer receives a certificate
- Two pieces of contrasting styles
- Each solo must be at least 8 measures in length
- No popular music
- No arrangements
- Memorization required
Upcoming Regional Keyboard Festivals
- Bowling Green Regional KMTA Festival – TBA
- Louisville Regional KMTA Festival – May 18, 2019 at UofL