Festival Registration and Infomation
You can download the KMTA Regional Festival handbook here.
Additional documents and resources for regional festival chairs are located in the members-only section of this website.
If you are interested in registering your students for the KMTA Keyboard Festival, please use the following two forms.
- Regional Festival Registration Form
- Regional Festival SOLO Adjudication Form
- Regional Festival ENSEMBLE Adjudication Form
- Print and fill out the registration form
- Send the form to your Regional Festival Manager (see below). You can either:
- Scan and email (request a read receipt) OR
- Send by USPS mail(Priority Mail recommended)
- Pay below with PayPal.
The registration fee for Keyboard Festival events are $25 for solo and $25 ensemble events.
You do not need a Paypal account to pay online. Any credit or debit card can be used.
Regional Festival Managers
Claire Pierce, Regional Festival Manager
3999 Kino Rd.,
Glasgow, KY, 42141
Dr. Denine LeBlanc, Regional Festival Manager
1311 S. First St.
Louisville, KY 40208
Resources for Regional Festival Managers are available on the members-only section of the KYMTA website.
Email Nina Belle Durr, Chairperson if you have questions.
Upcoming Regional Keyboard Festivals
- KMTA Theory Exams were revised for 2017. Among the revisions, two additional levels have been added.
- Please see the Theory Study Guides below for specific exam preparation per level:
Music Theory Tests are given as a part of the Regional Keyboard Festival day.
For additional information, contact Theory Chair Bethany Cothern
For specific repertoire requirements, see the Keyboard Regional Festival handbook (revised in 2019).