Table of Contents
If you are interested in registering your students for the KMTA Keyboard Festival, please use the following forms:
- Regional Festival Registration Form
- Regional Festival SOLO Adjudication Form
- Regional Festival ENSEMBLE Adjudication Form
- Print and fill out the registration form
- Send the form to your Regional Festival Manager (see below). You can either:
- Scan and email (request a read receipt) OR
- Send by USPS mail(Priority Mail recommended)
- Pay below with PayPal.
The registration fee for Keyboard Festival events are $25 for solo and $25 ensemble events.
You do not need a Paypal account to pay online. Any credit or debit card can be used.
Claire Pierce, Regional Festival Manager
3999 Kino Rd.,
Glasgow, KY, 42141
Paige Harpring, Regional Festival Manager
1311 S. First St.
Louisville, KY 40208
Resources for Regional Festival Managers are available on the members-only section of the KYMTA website.
Email Festival Chairperson Adrienne McKinney if you have questions.
Information and Documents
- KMTA Regional Festival Handbook
- Additional forms and information (adjudicator’s information, regional manager forms) available on our members-only page.
- KMTA Theory Exams were revised for 2017. Among the revisions, two additional levels have been added.
- Please see the Theory Study Guides below for specific exam preparation per level:
Music Theory Tests are given as a part of the Regional Keyboard Festival day.
For specific repertoire requirements, see the Keyboard Regional Festival handbook (rev. 2019).