Deadline for submission is August 30th, 2019
Conference Exhibits will be located in the Farish Theater in the Central Lexington Public Library. Set-up can begin at 8:00am on Friday, September 20, and must be taken down by 6:30pm on Saturday, September 21.
Competition Exhibits will be held at the Foster Music Building at Eastern Kentucky University. Set-up can begin at 5:00pm on Friday, October 18, and must be taken down by 6:00pm on Sunday, October 20.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the set-up, break-down, and maintenance of the exhibit.
- Conference Exhibit area will be open to the public at the following times:
- Friday, September 20: 12:00pm to 5:30pm
- Saturday, September 21: 8:00am to 5:30pm
- Competition Exhibit area will be open to the public at the following times:
- Saturday, October 19: 8:00am to 6:00pm
- Sunday, October 20: 8:00am to 6:00pm
- KMTA will provide up to two 4' x 8' tables.
- Electrical outlets are available, but any and all extension cords, surge protectors, etc. must be provided by the exhibitor.
- As exhibit spaces are usually public areas, KMTA cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items. It is recommended that exhibits be monitored to ensure security of items.