If you’re looking for a specific form, you’ll find it here. You’ll also find links to the related pages with additional information.
Keep in mind that some information (journals, newsletters, meeting minutes), is located in our Members-Only area. If you are a KMTA member and don’t have the password for this section, email the webmaster to get a password.
All-State Piano Ensemble Forms
For more information on the All-State Piano Ensemble (registration deadline, audition requirements, etc.) see our All-State Piano Ensemble page.
- All-State Teacher Information Form
- All-State Piano Ensemble Registration Form
- ONLINE All-State Piano Ensemble Registration Form
Bluegrass Competition Forms
For more information on the KMTA’s Bluegrass Competition, including registration deadlines and repertoire requirements, see our Bluegrass Competition page.
Regional Festivals Forms
For more information on KMTA’s Regional Festivals, including registration information and repertoire information, see our Regional Festivals page.
- KMTA Regional Festival Handbook
- Regional Festival Registration Form
- Regional Festival Adjudication Form
For more information on sponsoring KMTA, see our KMTA Sponsor page.
State Honors Recital Forms
For more information on the KMTA’s State Honors Recital, including details on eligibility and the event itself, see our State Honors Recital page.
You can now register and pay for the State Honors Recital online. Or you can print and mail in the paper forms found below:
- State Honors Recital Elementary Solo Registration
- State Honors Recital Elementary Ensemble Registration
- State Honors Recital Junior/Senior Solo Registration
- State Honors Recital Junior/Senior Ensemble Registration
- State Honors Recital Teacher Registration
Honors Recital Information
7 Foundations of Piano Technique: By Dr. Kate Boyd, Associate Professor of Piano at Butler University. Presented at the KMTA State Conference in 2015.